ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Krispy Kreme meet. Monday 29th August.

Megane 225 F1
This is the last meet of the month. It is also a bank holiday Monday FYI.

Meet at the Krispy Kreme carpark in Bristol. Eat donuts and chat s**t. Perfect. Someone can also buy me a donut as I'll be a bit sad as I would have just put the mrs back on a plane home.

Meet at 8:30

1. Will.

Rb 182
I'm hoping to make this one, I won't put my name down just yet because off work :(

Will be first meet for me :)

Mental 172 Cup
1. Luke.
2. Will.
4. CountryBumpkin.
3. Bux

Ill be racing I think but should be home by then.

Clio GT 120 EDC
Less than 2 mins from my house....I see what i can do as not sure what is planned for the weekend yet.

Bux

Golf GTD
You missed out on me, Dan and Will having a little photo session... although I forgot my tripod and most of them came out blurry :(

Bux

Golf GTD
Didn't get a picture of the outside, only the doughnut conveyor inside!

KK.jpg

And yes it was a threesome, in an industrial estate haha.

IMG_2517.jpg

Bux

Golf GTD
Any decent ones of my dirty shed?

Umm... not any pretty decent ones haha, really wish i had my tripod.
I do have a good one of the floor though, and yours is slightly blurring in the background. Ill upload it now

EDIT:

Here you go Will

IMG_2505.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
^ FLOL .. Best photo of his shed I've ever seen. He should take more like that... do us all a favour.

Also, William, why would I want to drive a 300 mile round trip to eat donuts when I'm standing next to a donut shop !?

Silly boy.

Bux

Golf GTD
^ FLOL .. Best photo of his shed I've ever seen. He should take more like that... do us all a favour.

Haha, well in pretty much all of the photos I got either his car was blurry or was too dark and was just a black blob in the corner