ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Rolling Road at K-tec Racing: 21st January

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
1. Will.(Deposit Paid 14/01/12)
2. Luke.
3. Bux (Deposit Paid)
4. Daz_RT_04 (Deposit Paid)
5. Cub 172 (Deposit Paid)
6. J55BUD (Deposit Paid)
7. Ben (non-member, J55BUD's friend) (Deposit Paid)
8. Daz_RT_04's mate (Deposit Paid)
9. Ash87 (Deposit Paid 14/01/12)
10. Ollie (Non member)
11. Jarred (Non member)
12. Carbon-Rain (Deposit Paid 20/01/12)
13. marc1330(depopsit paid 17/01/12)

Megane 225 F1
Cheers for coming guys. A lot more than I thought turned up. Sorry if I didn't get to speak to you all.

Yes Chip. There were some high numbers out there.

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Damn didn't see the meg, yep my cup managed 212 Andy was a bit shocked. There was some nice metal in the workshop today

Clio 182 cup
was a good day and some nice cars around as well :)
that meg was shaking the whole workshop when it was on the rollers

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Great day guys, cheers for organising Will. I was happy with mine, considering it is stock bar the exhaust.

Shame I had to go early without seeing Toms or the Meg run!

I managed to get home in the 'plodder' they have given me whilst mine is in for 438's........

big boost cup
Great day guys, cheers for organising Will. I was happy with mine, considering it is stock bar the exhaust.

Shame I had to go early without seeing Toms or the Meg run!

I managed to get home in the 'plodder' they have given me whilst mine is in for 438's........

That curtesy car you got was a weapon lol

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Mine (stock bar the exhaust and a generic JMS map) ran:

174.8 bhp @ the fly
148 bhp @ the wheels
157.6 Max Torque.

As I said, happy with it given i've left it with them for cambelt change and was in need of some mechanical TLC, and 438 cams.

Last edited:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Well, half of me thinks I'm glad they have courtesy cars, even if they are 16 year old plodders. The other half of me thinks, the money I'm dropping could buy me another 172 to drive home in! To be fair, they have always gone the extra mile for me, so I'll let them off making me look like a turnip for 3 days!