ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Yorkshire Meet

Clio RS 182
Any chance of a Meet in South Yorkshire? I know theres quite a few people on here from Barnsley and Sheffield.

Just wondering if anyone would be up for it?

Mez

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Id be game if its a time/day i can. Bring it more cortonwood way and i can sort photo locations.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I'd come, especially if its in barnsley :)

If it was in doncaster it would be a hassle though, i'd have to dig out the locking wheel bolts :rasp:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Just pick a date and place and stick a thread on.

I think you will find that there are loads interested on on a thread like this but when a date and location are mentioned the numbers tend to diminish.

Clio RS 182
Id be game if its a time/day i can. Bring it more cortonwood way and i can sort photo locations.
I live in hoyland so 2min drive for me, but to pick somewhere that close i'de be seen as selfish! lol

Barnsley and Sheffield? You forgot the best place in South Yorkshire. The Donc.
Outcasts iirc lol. Reason is i've noticed alot more on here from barnsley and sheffield so mentioned them.

I'd come, especially if its in barnsley :)

If it was in doncaster it would be a hassle though, i'd have to dig out the locking wheel bolts :rasp:
lol, i'de have to buy some steelies specialy for it!

Just pick a date and place and stick a thread on.

I think you will find that there are loads interested on on a thread like this but when a date and location are mentioned the numbers tend to diminish.
Yes true, but if the majority of us can agree on couple of dates, then i could make a poll and see what most would prefer. The location will be between the two towns that have the most people interested.