ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend-on-Sea, any car shows this weekend?

Clio Mk2
Hi,

I'm thinking of popping to Southend-on-Sea on 17th or 18th September. Do you know if there are going to be any car shows in that area during the weekend?

Regards,

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
hi alder. i think theirs santa pod style drag thing at north weald on sunday , if you come of the m11 and head for ongar on the 414 you will see the runway on your right im up for a meet on saturday evening if its sunny, find a nice pub:drunk: but veryones skint i think see if anyone comes forward, cu ian:race:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
unable to find any info on north weald but at fords at dunton near laindon is a track test family day on sunday starts at 9.30 lots of supercars attending i believe.

Listerine & Poledo
will be in Southend this weekend, but probably just to get into a state that is not conducive to driving

Clio Mk2
Thanks Nightrider! I'll give it a good think but that test day sounds good. I'll get in touch with you :drunk: