ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

southend

Nimbus 197
lets do a sunday then x x.. u could pop up to my meet in kent tunbridge wells 2moz x x we are going bowling x

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
I can make this depending on the weather.

I need to be on my best behaviour as the Southend Police wanted to have my car last time I was up there. May bring the Clio instead of the F

Happy to do Thurs evening or Sunday

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I can make this depending on the weather.

I need to be on my best behaviour as the Southend Police wanted to have my car last time I was up there. May bring the Clio instead of the F

Happy to do Thurs evening or Sunday

The way I read that was that you'd be happy for the coppers to take the clio off your hands.. LOL

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
The way I read that was that you'd be happy for the coppers to take the clio off your hands.. LOL

Lol no Brian, just likely to cause just a litle less attention in the Clio :D

I'll prob bring the F anyway as long as none of you object. It is a Clio meet after all

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I don't think anyone will moan about you taking the red one. In fact there should be a rule for people with nice cars and clios: they can never take the clio to a meet!

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
I don't think anyone will moan about you taking the red one. In fact there should be a rule for people with nice cars and clios: they can never take the clio to a meet!

Who's dissing the Clio now?!:rasp:

I'm on the hunt for a Yellow Spider so the red will be gone soon

I can do this Sunday but the weather forecast is bad I think

CLIO PH1 172
i wouldnt mind poping up on sunday if its not pissing down like it has been all day to day :( first time to meet some people off here and never taken my ph1 up ther yet :)

1 Series Coupe
Can't do anytime soon... Have fun if this goes ahead..
Don't forget your CS brollies.... Oh wait... Briiaaaaannnn!

Evo
Its just not the same on a weeknight lol.

Besides im all up for braving the weather to show my commitment to the club, but saying that it has been really crappy lately. And s.end is dead on a sunday night...

LY 200
Make it a Saturday and i shall be there!

School night + Coldness + Southend being dead = Not very enticing

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
so was this meant to be tonight??
as its a lovely day today.
though sundays do sometimes have some chav car club meets up and down the seafront.

SG9 Forester STi
Ah can't do this Saturday, damn. Isn't the saturday after that, that big Ashford meet, might pop along to that (even though I can predict what it'll be like lol) but anyone from Essex area going to that?