ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend

clio sport
hello everyone,

recently bought my clio sport and was wondering if there are many meets around or near to southend as i would like to see other peoples clios and meet new people :)

nick

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Hi & Welcome to the club there are quite a few members down in your area as well as some chaps off the 16valver forum.

Next time Vickyx is putting together an Essex meet put southend down as a suggestion.

Silver 182
There is a meet in 127diner on the last sunday of every month around 6pm.. but they are sensible guys with some fast sports) I havent seen actuall meets down seafront yet but yea as above.. your best bet is vicky from basildon since she is a rep (lol yeahhh...)

Oh and there is also a meet in pizza hut in staines tonight.. i will be going dont mind the drive.. tag along if u want

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
pics of your car??
ill look out for you!
ill no doubt be down southend tomorrow night! lol

blue mk1 valver with OMG on the numberplate! give us a honk if you see me!

mk2 ph1 1.6 16v MTV
Ok will do I won't be in my Clio I'll be in a white starlet glanza! There is a pic of my car on here somewhere at French car show! It's a black mk 2 ph1 white wheels and pretty low!

SG9 Forester STi
Hey Nick,

We've had a fair few meets at the seafront in the past :) There's loads of southend members that often come out to a few mini meets as well as the larger ones.

I'm trying to sort the next Essex meet for the 17th of this month at the Dick Turpin so not far from you - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?535252-Next-Essex-meet-Sunday-17th-October

Also a Karting meet is in the pipelines if you're interested - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?535018-South-East-Go-Karting.

Welcome to CS, look forward to seeing you at some of the meets! :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Ok will do I won't be in my Clio I'll be in a white starlet glanza! There is a pic of my car on here somewhere at French car show! It's a black mk 2 ph1 white wheels and pretty low!

i saw lol,
looks nice!!

if your interested,
ive got

strut braces
ph2 rear lights
dyanmic spoiler
pipercross airfilter

and poss some other bits for that shape!
ever since lil blue died :(