ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spacers on 172 cup

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Hi, since fitting the b14s to my cup the front wheels look a bit lost in the arches. I'm thinking of getting 15mm hub centric spacers, looked on pms site which states for Clio 2 rs minimum spacer is 18mm? Anyone used the pms 15mm ones with longer bolts? Will fitting them adversely affect the handling? Cheers.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
The minimum spacer is for the rear as the lip from the spacer will snap off if used on the rear mate

Pic attached is my 15mm eBay specials after 10 mins lol. I think the spigot lip on the rear disc is 17.3mm so 18mm is needed to clear that or risk cracking the spigot off of the spacer like I managed to ahaha

1535556947641.png

Some people say spacers improve handling and some say it just makes a car 'dangerous'. I believe if installed properly they can transform the look of a car and also the feel of it too. I have 15mm spacers on both of my cars on the front and on the back and I can tell a difference