ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sparco pro 2000 v recaro pole v sabelt gt090

172cup
Looking for a better drivers seat for my cup. Has anyone had experience of the sparco pro 200, recaro pole position or sabelt gt090.

sabelt is cheap as chips! Sparco sits in the middle and looks very similar to recaro and, finally, the recaro itself is the most expensive

any thoughts welcome.

Ph1 track car, Dci
I have the sparcos in mine. I find them great, dont really go numb from them, great for a bucket seat.

The pole posistions are the best bucket seats ive ever sat in, went to ultimate dubs in my mates corrado that had them, few hundred miles again no worries.

Personally id buy the sparcos though ,didnt notice the differance between the two enough to justify the extra price imo.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I have the unbranded version of the pro 2000 from rally design. £275 delivered for a pair with runners and side mounts ;)

It's the same seat minus the branding and FIA approval but much cheaper.