ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Specific Size Bolts WHERE FROM

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

I need a specific bolt in length and size. Where from? B&Q dont have much choice if i remember correctly. CheeRS

Local hardware store? You must have someone supplying consumables like that somewhere near you.

Youll be waisting your time with mainstream shops like B&Q...

PM me mate with the sizes and ill see what i can do for you. i work for a company called Infast. we supply all types of fastenings, i.e nuts and bolt etc etc.

pete

Clio 1.6 16V

What are the bolts for? If they are for suspension, engine, brakes etc you need to make sure they are the correct material / tensile strength. Otherwise Im sure Screwfix will have what you need.

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Hey, managed to get them from B&Q luckerly. Just for my turbo hard pipe, but it wasnt even the thread on the nut that was knackered, it is the thread in the hole (on top of rocker cover)! :cry: