ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speeline 2118's Alloys

Clio 1.4 16v
will make it that little bit different. Alloys are quite like the turinis but with more of a 'rallye' look to them.
You've ordered them anyhow so i say have faith!

182, Golf
Yeah your right. I can still change the order as long as I go for some Speeline alloys? Is Speelines a safer bet tho?

Chocolate Bar™
15's look just right on them alloys. see pics of has's car for pics of white ones, albeit on a blue car.

Octavia vRS tfsi
Very nice, I spotted them the other day while looking for wheels.

How much are they going to cost you?

Do they come in anthracite as standard?

Personally I would be very torn between 15's and 16's.

E36 M3. 182
IMO, white looks best on solid coloured cars/ blue (cup) cars. anthracite all the way for the metallic red!! :cool:

2118 are nice looking wheels but heavy. They are really listed as a rally wheel, so they are strong.

In 15 inch they are heavier than 16 Turinis....

RS RIP
2118 are nice looking wheels but heavy. They are really listed as a rally wheel, so they are strong.

In 15 inch they are heavier than 16 Turinis....

there goes what counts, you should use the finfteen inch lightweight wheels, it'will be very noticabel on acceleration also there's a bit more comfort

if the Speedlines are over the weight of the turinis i would'nt put them on , i'd go for the 16inch..