ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spoiler's on!!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
before n afta :approve:

dawns197100.jpg

dawns197030.jpg

dawns197031.jpg

dawns197033.jpg

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Much better with a spoiler - think 197 should all have come with them even though technically they don't need them because of the diffuser. White 197's with black wheels and red brakes rock.

182kev

sorry but i prefered it better without :eek: apart from the spoilit,you have a very nice clio :cool:

anymore plans ?

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
They need a spoiler imo. and your car looks lush! exaust tips look a little bit too small though.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
the tail pipes need 2b fatter! but im very harry with it! All im going to do next is the renaultsport side skirts & front splitter :) thanks 4ur comments guys :eek:

Tesla MP3 2021
I like the idea of a spoiler but I think this one is a little OTT.

Still undecided what to do with mine!

MCS R56
White is such an under rated colour these days that is

hot:rasp:

I don't think white is underated anymore. Loads of cars are now available in white and a lot of them look rubbish and I can't work out why. For example, I think the Clio looks good in white but the VXR looks terrible. The Mazda 6 looks like a massive bar of soap in white but the Golf looks good. Why do certain cars suit certain colours?