ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sports CAT ???

Clio 200 CUP
Ok I got tolled about a Sports CAT for the 172 cup last weekand would like to know a little more about them has any one got one fitted to ayozza and if so can you post a video up? I have a D CAT on at the moment and amjust worried because I don’t want to lose any power putting a sports CAT on.Would it pass on the MOT with a sports CAT on and cut out the droning noise onmotorway I love it but sometimes it gets on my tits driving up and down everyweekend lol. And witch is the one to go for been looking and there not cheep.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'd assume it would pass the MOT with a sports CAT, surely that's why they are made - to pass emissions yet still allow noise/minimal performance gains?
As for the droning - mine at 70mph is almost silent with C/C on. (Yozza de-catted).

Just get an original cat - they're 200cell iirc anyway.

iirc its only the 182 with a 200 cell cat....

I have a k-tec sports cat on mine(182) and have never had any problems at mot time even though there is a plate welded on it stating "Track use only"..