ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted in Lowestoft

Monaco Blue 172
Silver 182 this morning on the Bascule bridge, (lowered slightly I believe) had a Cliosport sticker on, I was in the Campervan at the time, typical that I see a CS owner when i'm in the Camper, and whenever i'm in the Clio I see Campervans!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I've seen this about too, I work in Lowestoft and have seen an Inferno 182, 172 cup, a blak 172 and a PH1 silver

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
A friend of mines brother has a silver ph1 x-reg plate who lives in kessingland but as far as im aware his not got any stickers on it and I dont see it driving very often
Ive also once seen a ph1 with clio sport stickers in silver ph2 in blue with sticker on often on road in opposite directon to london Road South have seen a few 182 and 172's about which im sure aren't on here

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Am I right in thinking thats in the housing area think I may have passed it a few times

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
It is, always parked right outside it. What is your colour? I'll keep an eye out for you too

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Ah I live in carlton so may drive by and look at urs its only an X reg 1.2 but got sticker on back window cherry red ph1 trying to keep/make it smart and tydy but dont drive it much mostly use the silver 51 plate astra sri but that doesnt stand out much either

Monaco Blue 172
Not the quickest to respond am I?

I've been preoccupied with summer and the campervan (trips to Cornwall etc).

Saw 'another' Ph2 Moncao 172 (exactly the same as mine) in the Bannatynes car park at lunch, had a cliosport sticker too!

I live in Carlton too, near the community centre (old Carlton)