ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted me in Lincoln?

Derv 65, MPG > BHP
Needy and random as a guy can get, I know. I drove up on a whim after stopping at Newark, then arranged to meet a mate who lives in Lincoln to chill with him. Only he ended up being in Newark by the time I got to his way...blah blah blah. Just a random one to see if I could get a bit of networking done with some CS breddas from a bit further away. Ah well!

Derv 65, MPG > BHP
Must have missed you pal

Thanks for being one of the few sincere people on this forum. I might be a complete noob, but thankfully I've got thick enough skin to be able to deal with some of the snarky sons of guns on here.

Derv 65, MPG > BHP

I try not to be, my apologies. I'm getting mixed signals on how to take people's comments since I haven't been met with much of a good reception so far. I dunno, is it all part of the initiation rights, or am I just getting defensive?

ST
Probably a bit defensive mate, take it with a pinch of salt, there's lots of sarcasm and banter thrown around on here. You'll come to realise that fairly quickly, don't take it to heart.

Derv 65, MPG > BHP
They're only 15s, if I was one of those folks who believe hatchbacks look good with 18s then I'd be on bricks before I could put it into first!

Derv 65, MPG > BHP
Cool, I was hoping I wouldn't have to be so snappy and whatnot just because I'm a CS freshman. I do love me a good banter, so I'll lighten up! Sound mate :)

172 Cup
Sounds like you're a bit new to this whole internets thing, just so you know, everyone is a p**s taking ba***rd.
Veil of anonymity and all that.

Welcome to CS. I used to live in Nottingham :)