ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Staffordshire University?

Chocolate Bar™
after a week back at uni theres quite a few clios. most of them are a bit barryboy, but theres a black mk1 (non valver i think) that is very nice. has the angel eye headlights, obligatory wheels and lowering with subtle exhaust.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
my dad lives about 2 mins from there.

keep your eye (and ear) out for my car. i doubt you will miss it. lol

K20 EG Hatch
i have seen the mk1 ur on about, was following me the other day!
i work at JC computing in town, my car is always on the car park, you seen it? MK2 PH2 04 dynamique. Coilovers on OZ Super T's

Not a Clio
I work on the technology park right next door. Haven't seen any clio's in stafford for a fair while. I used to go staffs uni as well about 3 years ago.

Chocolate Bar™
Mines a black 53 plate dynamique with a carbon bonnet black wheels, 172 bumper, v6 spoiler and renault sport sides. I'll keep my eye out for your car dan!

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
Define Your Future - Create The Difference - Leave Staffordshire University

I'm from Stafford too but haven't been at the Uni in a few years (excluding the union and various hedges on the way back :D ) Mine's a black 16v phase 1 but it's a real one so that can't be me. I do drive down beaconside most days though. I've only ever seen 2 other 16vs in stafford before but looks like they've both gone, there was a nice williams blue one on corporation street a few months back.

Not a Clio
i saw a black valver in stafford a while back... may have been you. Had 2 guys in and was going past the retail park with matalan on... was behind me in fact (blue megane coupe)

Also... i used to have a black valver :)

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
I'm currently at Staffordshire uni Stafford campus... Running around a 1.4 RT with tractor suspension. If you yell "ClioSport" I'll try pull over, so you can show me what a clio with a decent engine is like :(

clio-small.jpg

( Note: wheels sometimes appear black :p dont be mistakken, just me being lazy )

-Akira

I live near the stoke campus and my brother works for Basset Motorcycles just up the road so I am around that way quite a bit.

If you see a 172 Cup on a 52 plate buzzing about with a stocky skinhead in it give me a beep!:D

Mégane RS
i've seen quiet a few clio's in stafford, there are a few cups around, seen alot of 1.2, mk1 172 and mk2 172/182, seen a trophy in the guild hall car park and also a black 225 that always parks on the sainsbury car park in stafford

carcolor.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
lol. pretty sure ive seen you BigD driving round. you wanna get a cliosport sticker so i dont ask some random big bloke about their car lol

Anyone interested in a mini-meet then? I know theres a forum for discussing meets, but I didnt realise there were so many of us in / around the small town of stafford :]

I just wanna stare at some decent clios and get inspired :)

-Akira

Mégane RS
Yeah, theres a lichfield meet going on in the meets area, put your name down if your intrested

Chocolate Bar™
i'd be up for that. i actually suggested it before, but it was at the end of the telford mini-meet thread lol

As father and son....
yeah ive got Middo down, check the Meetings section guys im organising a Lichfield area meet so Stafford is only a hop up the A51 :)

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
Akira2506 said:
Anyone interested in a mini-meet then? I know theres a forum for discussing meets, but I didnt realise there were so many of us in / around the small town of stafford :]

I just wanna stare at some decent clios and get inspired :)

-Akira

I'd be up for a meet when I've finished ripping the house to bits with every spare minute. Not sure I can help with an inspiring decent clio though. It's not too bad for a K reg with 125k on it I suppose :p

Middo said:
lol. pretty sure ive seen you BigD driving round. you wanna get a cliosport sticker so i dont ask some random big bloke about their car lol

Yes I have been spotted! Good point I will look into aquiring one so as to avoid an embaressing scene lol.

I would be up for a meet, just give me a month or two to get my car how I want it (after seeing some of the pics on here It has a lot to live up to!)

As father and son....
doesnt matter what your cars like for the meet, its a social thing so just come on down bud :) i went down with a stock 1.2 Dynamique to the last one so dont fret :)

Chocolate Bar™
agreed, doesnt matter what your car is like, just nice to meet other members from the forum... u never know, u might pick up some ideas whilst your there ;)

Vinnyc19 i have just put 17inch wheels on my new shape clio and bought 40mm lowering springs and wondering if that will be to low if i put them on. how much did u lower ur car on them 17's? do they rub at all?

VRS
necron i had 17's with a 40mm drop and there is still loads of space!!! you can pack 5 in the car and still clear speed bumps wiv ease!

Mégane RS
Yeah clearance is fine, i have a body kit and the rear bumper is a little larger than normal so it catches that a little but its nothing major

CLIO 172 02
im up for that, im in stoke and a thrash up to stafford wont take long. u shud all get up to festival park on a sunday nite, get a clio convoy goin n piss all them shitty saxos off.

Hmmm... that actually sounds like a plan... :D
my 1.4 will scare them poo-less -_-

-Akira

Last time I took my car up to fezzy park (other than when I go to the gym) was about 6 years ago when Max Power was up there, watched some knackered Sierra's pop there tyres doing burn outs lol

It is however a good meeting place and a Clio convoy up to Stafford would be a good laugh.

VRS
do many peeps go to fezzy park on a sunday?
ive only ever bin there cos of goin to the cimena and bowling.
is it major chavs-ville?

makavelli said:
do many peeps go to fezzy park on a sunday?
ive only ever bin there cos of goin to the cimena and bowling.
is it major chavs-ville?

It used to be Chav Central, until they put in all the speed bumps and got Secruity on McD's and the police started going down there in unmarked police cars.

But even now if you turn right at the roundabout instead of left for the cinema and drive towards Morrisons, you will see your fair share of badly modified Corsa's,Nova's and Saxo's with a liberal peppering of Cossy's and Impreza's.

My Bosses wife made the mistake of taking her 911 Turbo down to McDonalds with a friend and had all the Nova Boys reving there Engines and coming over to her with Tracksuits on and burberry caps and fake bling showing and asking her if they liked there wheels and did she want a race!

Not a place I would choose to hang about.

As father and son....
sounds a great place to hang out. not popped any skulls in a while, f**king saxo boys.

didnt want to jinx it before hand but you might see more around Staffs Uni campus as well as the Lichfield one as ive just accepted an IT job there :)