ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Staffordshire University?

makavelli said:
where r u based mate? cos im in congleton and going to go via biddulph to meet up wiv middo!

I'm based in Stoke -On -Trent about 5 miles or so from Hanley, I'm not to far from Biddulph either.

So wherever we decided to meet up it wouldn't be a chore to get there.

Not a Clio
Vinnyc19 said:
i've seen quiet a few clio's in stafford, there are a few cups around, seen alot of 1.2, mk1 172 and mk2 172/182, seen a trophy in the guild hall car park and also a black 225 that always parks on the sainsbury car park in stafford

carcolor.jpg

Pretty sure i saw you yesterday coming along weston road at about 4pm and i think you were on a mobile :eek:

Car looked very nice which is why i saw it coming :)

Mégane RS
_simon_ said:
Pretty sure i saw you yesterday coming along weston road at about 4pm and i think you were on a mobile :eek:

Car looked very nice which is why i saw it coming :)

Cheers mate, what car were you in?

No more clio's for me!
I'm at Stafford uni (main site) - every Tuesday day release Engineering Degree. I've got a black mk2 172 on a private plate T3 NAD. Hopefully see y'all around.

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Well, there's normally crappy saxos and a few civics in that park of the car park, and u were representin' cliosport quite well ;)

-Akira

Talk about an interesting thread. Never thought anyone from Cliosport would be going to Staffs Uni lol.

Simon, think i have seen your motor mate. Definately seen Akira's.

There is a silver valver poking around the uni car park at the moment too. Might stuff a cliosport flyer under the wiper ;)

I drive a slammed tungy grey mk1 1.4.

Chocolate Bar™
1fast6 said:
Talk about an interesting thread. Never thought anyone from Cliosport would be going to Staffs Uni lol.

Simon, think i have seen your motor mate. Definately seen Akira's.

There is a silver valver poking around the uni car park at the moment too. Might stuff a cliosport flyer under the wiper ;)

I drive a slammed tungy grey mk1 1.4.

Are you at the stoke campus orthe stafford campus? ahve u got a k-tec sunstrip?

Chocolate Bar™
Just to let everyone know i'm trying to organise a meet at longton pizza hut off the A50, if anyone wants to come who isnt a member post on here or pm me :)