ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stainless Exhaust

Clio 197 ('08 R'Blue)
Hey all,

Just had a new exhaust fitted today - looks great but it seems really loud, like too loud! At the end of the day, I was only really going for looks so what's best to do to quieten it down? A fried told me I need a mid box putting in cos the back box isn't as baffled as the orginal. Is this correct?
I've got a pic here but it doesn't show under the car. Any suggestions?
Cheers!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c184/danjacko25/Photo-0196.jpg

I've just had a powerflow exhaust fitted this monday. As it was custom made they gave me the option of how loud i wanted it. I wanted it slightly louded than std as i do a lot of motorway miles, so they put a middle box after the cat and then a single box with twin pipes at the back.

Noise wise its spot on, just a touch deeper getting louder only when you boot it!

Perhaps you could take it back and have a mid box put it in?

Clio 197 ('08 R'Blue)
Yeah I'm gonna call tomorrow and ask them to put in a mid box, there's plenty of room under there! Cheers guys! That video rocks!