ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering-wheel volume controller HELP

Modified Clio 1.2
Hi, Iv'e had my clio for a few weeks now, and noticed it has (what looks like as standard) a controller for the head unit (volume etc) below the wiper control stick. For some reason it isnt working :S Does anyone know how I can get this to work? I have a clarion headunit in if this helps.

Thanks in advance!

"Navy" N17 TWO
^ What he says

Sony, JVC and Alpine are the common makes that are compatable with the steering controls

Modified Clio 1.2
Iv'e got an Alpine one too, I just prefer the clarion as it plays mp3s. Ah well, I'll shop around see if I can find an adaptor. Thanks anyway guys :)

Monaco Blue Mk2
If you don't find one why not sell both of your HU's on eBay and buy a new Alpine one that plays MP3's, think you can get one for about £180ish now but I've not seen prices for a while.

Clio 1.2 RT (woo)
I fitted the Kenwood one (from justkenwood) yesterday and it was a breeze to fit. Dash had to come off but was easy to do. Worst bit was trying to fit all the leads and adaptor boxed behind the HU!