ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stickers

yeah just like the ones on yours without the roof ones

Proper ones from Renault, but they cost a fair amount I believe! I was quoted something like £120 just for ONE of the door ones.

You might be able to get them cheaper elsewhere though.

Think I found them, don't know what the quality of them will be like dude. The Renault ones are quick thick vinyl, whereas they look like, well, just stickers. Worth a punt I suppose.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
todays not without its problems lol.

they cant do the belts as they arent in stock -_- but ive got them to ring rstuning who will then invoice this company when i take it down (so i know im getting a good job lol)

and insurance are being dicks and decided that 'start the policy this thursday' meant 'start the policy from the 1st of april'

so ive been ringing around all morning trying to sort everything out so i can get it at 3 lol :(

xenons, rs splitter and climate control too :D

1.0 16v Clio (BR)
Hahahhaha you right.. the bad part is that he's on 195/45 R16 with high as f* suspension..