ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

still stalling!!!!!!!! help

megane 285 sport
ive changed the throttle body and coilpack, still the damn thing is stalling when i depress the clutch and brake quick, especially when i use the steering, but ive noticed now that its isnt as bad now its colder, but if you are in traffic and the car reaches full temperature ( a notch over half way on the temperature gauge) it starts to do it again. oh it doesnt do it when the engine is cold. come on someone on here as got to have had the same problem, any information would be grate. ryan

Clio 172 ph1
i had running probs with mine to start with from cold then when ever it felt like it and i changed f***in everything that i was advised was a normal 172 issue then had a brain wave and got a quote from the stealers for a lambda sensor and that was rediculous so rung rentech got a part worn had it fitted now car runs as it should

give mike @ rentech a call he is a member on here

megane 285 sport
ive already had two brand new lambda sensor fitted, becauase me light came on the dash, but knew me lambda was on the way out because it played up before, but i think it was the fact that when the car was set up they must of over fueled it slightly, choking up me spark plugs also finishing off me lambda sensors. changed me plugs lastnite, the old ones were a brown rusty colour with a blackish grey coloured tips, not good.

it does seemed to be running alot better at low revs, but have got the car to the full temp i.e. sitting in bad trafiic, for it to do it, but i think its cured it, and think im feeling the benefit of the spriter booster.