ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN 182 BE AWARE

172 and vw passat
sorry to hear about this. hope u get it back, undamaged. Wounder why people do things like this.....

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
If it has CCTV thats not actually active, but looks like it is then surely that points to either a really stupid thief, or someone who was 'in the know' about the fact that the CCTV doesn't actually work?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
my god.

Surely you have a case if you wernt informed, it was for 'show'?

you only went there knowing that your stuff was safe and secure. i.e CC fecking TV??

But in most places nowadays they have signs saying. Left at owners risk and all that shizzle.

Keep an eye out for the car mate. Did it have any CS Stickers??

Also, if the lockers where 'done over' that means the thief is a member there, cos you have to swipe in, to get to the lockers, unless its a staff member. Shame there was no CCTV or you could have looked at the time zones and that.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
But in most places nowadays they have signs saying. Left at owners risk and all that shizzle.

Keep an eye out for the car mate. Did it have any CS Stickers??

Also, if the lockers where 'done over' that means the thief is a member there, cos you have to swipe in, to get to the lockers, unless its a staff member. Shame there was no CCTV or you could have looked at the time zones and that.

They may have put at your own risk etc, but you can simply state that you wouldn't of taken the risk if you'd have known the CCTV didn't actually work which is a pretty valid claim imo.

BG V6, LY 182
They may have put at your own risk etc, but you can simply state that you wouldn't of taken the risk if you'd have known the CCTV didn't actually work which is a pretty valid claim imo.

I can see both sides.

Its probs 50.50 both sides have a valid claim.

I jus hope you get it back safely. and sooner rather than later.

Shhh
dont need membership to be in there..

i have in the past simply walked in and smiled at clown on the front desk, and walked in through the disabled gate..

dont need membership to be in there..

i have in the past simply walked in and smiled at clown on the front desk, and walked in through the disabled gate..

OH HOW TRUE!

feel for you buddy, my old mans first CSL got taken this way from haydock thistle gym motherfuckers

good luck on finding it, i'll keep my eyes peeled for ya

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Shitter. :(

Funnily enough, when I used to go to the gym, that thought had crossed my mind a fair few times. Allsorts of dodgy b******s in there - only take a spotter on the outside to text his m8 inside the gym and bingo - they know which locker you've walked to and put your keys in.

Such a shame - I hope it gets returned. For that reason alone, I'd rather have a flabby ass and still have my car...

D.

That's awful news. Any sign of damage on any other cars?

Any broken glass etc where your car was?

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
That's awful news. Any sign of damage on any other cars?

Any broken glass etc where your car was?

I know criminals are generally considered stupid but seriously...steal a set of keys for the car then smash the window to get in? lmfao.:lolup:

BG V6, LY 182
I know criminals are generally considered stupid but seriously...steal a set of keys for the car then smash the window to get in? lmfao.:lolup:

we got armed robbed at work.... they stole both our car keys, other was a audi A3, yet they left the cars in the car park and didnt touch them :S

mk2 ph low 1.2
sorry to here that mate i will keep a look out as i live close to warrington and always there

wait and see ;)
sorry to hear this mate, when did it get taken and what time ive seen an artic blue 182 about warrington on an 05 plate a few times il keep my eye out for you