ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen GTi ED30 - Pics INC.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
did the numpty leave his keys in the car while at the car wash? Why so worried? Insurance will pay out

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thats a bt harsh what if it were u !!!
hope he gets hold of him before t police as well, deserves everything he gets !

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how did he steal it ??

Why the feck was the owner putting it through a petrol station car wash ??

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
He seems pissed, Also just trying to scare the kid into handing the keys back.

Might be a big mo fo who will beat the boy who stole it black and blue, Or a average joe.

Either way i hope justice is served.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  -
why offer a reward of £1000?

surely insurance will pay out no problem, unless he left the keys in it or something.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
why offer a reward of £1000?

I would imagine that the guy is quite angry that someone has stolen his property. He has offered the reward to someone that shops the guy. I would then think that the guy will be taking a good hiding.

Good. I f**king hate thieves.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  -
so he's paying £1000 to beat someone up and then go to jail for it? seems a bit daft to me.

fair play he wants some revenge, but offering £1k for the chance is a bit excessive.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Guys what if you car was stolen.. its not the same thing is it.. everyone is being so negative... Somethings just happen without expectations... M sure you will crying your eyes out like babies if it happened to you..

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  -
trust me i know exactly how he feels. but im not stupid enough to offer someone £1000 to get the chance to beat him up and then end up banged up for it.

of course he's angry but thats what insurance is for. hes not the fuckin LAPD.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Damage repaired
trust me i know exactly how he feels. but im not stupid enough to offer someone £1000 to get the chance to beat him up and then end up banged up for it.

of course he's angry but thats what insurance is for. hes not the f**kin LAPD.

Im kinda with you on this one.

Whats to say the thieving scumbag isnt a total nutcase who would not think twice about burning the lads house down with his family inside.Too many nutters about.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Golf
Stolen from a petrol station car wash, hard to say who is the criminal here.

P.S. nice car but why do they still insist on putting those ugly tartan seats in them :S

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  fabia vrs
why not trace the alfa ?? i feel for him have'ing his car taken and would do the same thing but not put up on ebay that i would 'have him' tho !!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
- also no mention if the car has a tracker or not ?? I'd have thought it would have done ?
Guys what if you car was stolen.. its not the same thing is it.. everyone is being so negative... Somethings just happen without expectations... M sure you will crying your eyes out like babies if it happened to you..
Errr, car insurance ?? They pay out, he get another one.

If he left the keys in it more fool him as they won't pay out.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Insurance wont pay out if he's left the keys in the car and left it unattended.. Thats why he's offering 1k reward..

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
This is a job for The Big Man.

Serves him right if he did actually leave the ksys in it

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  clio 182 black /gold
If the keys was left in then it is hard luck. I have left my cars which were sheds unlocked but never keys. Well they dont knick rubbish do they. Just hope the golf thief is found.