ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stolen R14CUP

53 Clio's & counting
Dont worry about it mate, be happy to have it back.

The way i see it is the previous owner of the car could have let a mate out in it every day abusing it, you buying it would have no idea how its been treated, so in reality a few days of being driven round wouldnt have caused any damage.

I know id be happy to get mine back if it was stolen, and I wouldnt worry how they would have driven it, it would be anything less than what I give it

Turbos.
Hope it works out!

When my dad got his horsebox nicked, we took as many blokes and cars down as possible to barracade it in (on the edge of a gypo camp).

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Buy a wheel clamp, or chain the fucker to the driveway, lol.

What about some of those securipoles too?

ITB BG 182
Ill buy an alarm system with you if you go for an Ai606 with tilt / motion sensor. you might be able to get some kind of discount for buying more than one system.

CS FTW! I usually look at these threads as pointless. 'Whats the chances of one us seeing that car?' but I've been proved wrong.

Top marks!

Unreal - what kind of moron steals a car with a private plate and then leaves it outside their house? in the same town?

Chavs... *sigh*

Glad you're getting it back - hope its still in good condition

172 Cup
What a lot of theives will do is steal it, park it somewhere quiet for a few days then come back once it's all quietened down a bit. (according to Waller and Flipper, lol)

Top marks to Marky!

LOL Road Wars FTW i love it!

good news with the Car, any damage been put on it? Dont understand why people are saying "i wouldnt want it back" its the same car as before chances are its just been parked up anyway doing fcuk all

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
CS FTW! I usually look at these threads as pointless. 'Whats the chances of one us seeing that car?' but I've been proved wrong.

Top marks!

rofl I think the same too. Nice to see it's actually paid some dividends.

ITB BG 182
Its to do with the car feeling like yours, if some one had taken my car without my permission and ragged it then i got it back i would feel like not keeping the car incase it goes again and having to deal with all the s**t of where is it and will i get it back etc etc.
HOWEVER, i would still keep the car but install some bad ass security that will sound the next time some scrote tries it on.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Really hope they bagged who ever took it ! Funny how a forum (A good one mind) has done more than the police would have ever accomplished lol When mine was keyed to bit's they visited once and asked who could have done it and i never saw them again (If i'd known who did it i wouldnt be calling the police >.<)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Unreal - what kind of moron steals a car with a private plate and then leaves it outside their house? in the same town?

Lol, I thought exactly the same! Especially as they seemed to do such a 'professional' job in stealing it in the first place :S

Result though! Excellent news.

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.

Chavs... *sigh*

Glad you're getting it back - hope its still in good condition

You can gaurantee it wouldn't have been left outside "their" house. Just left in a quiet area of town until things have quietened down a bit.

330i. E30 Touring.
LOL Road Wars FTW i love it!

good news with the Car, any damage been put on it? Dont understand why people are saying "i wouldnt want it back" its the same car as before chances are its just been parked up anyway doing fcuk all

The new ones are epic, but in all honesty, I miss Pat and Carl.

V6 255 (Illiad Blue)
Kin hell....this should have been in the spotted section...best spot ever, nice one

Hope its ok when you get it back fella

R14 CUP
Well I have just been up to where it's in compound and they said it's been stored inside awaiting for forensics.

They said it was still mint bar a curbed wheel - time for a good old refurb! Also the already damaged cup splitter too. But yeah, it ain't too bad.

All being well I keep it :)

I love cs, and everyone of it's members, you are all amazing :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Great to hear matey!

Was so surprised when i saw it i wasn't sure what to do for a moment. Did a proper double take. Hopefully they'll catch whoever it was that took it in the first place.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Such a fantastic community we have for people to keep an eye out and do something about it.

Does make you realise how s**t the standard alarm is though, especially if they did a s**t job of robbing it. How was it the imobiliser didn't work?

As long as you're not penalised for it insurance wise I'd be taking it back.