ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN!!! Williams + Scooby

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
cbscup said:
Off Topic but WTF!! Have you ever thought it might be narrowminded violent f**kers like you that cause the problems?

We never used to have problems with crime.

Violence taught respect.

(Spanking children/cane at school/national service)

Abarth 500
Rip3z said:
We never used to have problems with crime.

Violence taught respect.

(Spanking children/cane at school/national service)

Violence teaches fear.

Please do not have children...

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Do you disagree with the fact that the old Britain didn't have as many problems with crime?

EDIT: Your right it does teach fear, but to a point fear teaches respect. Example: When you were 11/12 would you have walked up to 17/18 year olds and slap them in the face? No. Why not? That's what happens round here, there is no fear (whether of violence or punishment) anymore - which means no respect.

Last edited:
  Abarth 500
I'm not even going to get into a debate with you bunch of Nazi's. Read Pistol Pete's post again. He wants to return to 'WHITE BRITAIN'...

I'd rather let in a load of immigrants if it means we can get rid of ignorant f*****s in return...

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
This is a very touchy subject.

But if you look at the statistics of black males that comit crimes...they sorta speak for themselves.

Saying this I'm not at all racist and have a few black friends - so don't get me wrong.

meggerman said:
yea leave keys in an obvious place other wise they may go up stairs and attack your whole family

yeh why not roll over completely and put the keys on the roof of the car !!!, someone has to make a stand somewhere

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
I don't think there's many people that would purposefully leave the keys to their baby in an obvious place.

You'd have to be a real coward .

exactly, mine are hidden with me, and if someone gets in my house the alarm warns me and by the time they get anywere near me im nice and ready for them ;-)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Guys - we're going off topic here - as much as I agree with the majority of what Rip3z says.

cbscup - removing all religion, ethnic bias etc from the conversation - the fact is that the Britain of today is a total joke. We reward the guilty and persecute the innocent - especially those acting with common sense and/or in self-defense.

The comical value of this situation would be if Northy's car was entirely not road-worthy - i.e. bald tyres and the thief had a crash. He could legitimately sue Northy for possesion of a high-risk car, completely ignoring the fact that the said thief had stolen it in the first place.

Common sense, dignity and respect for others is totally out of the window these days. Everyone is out for what they can get and anything that goes wrong is someone else's fault.

D.

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215
agreed! its gone way off topic! one thing ive noticed is Rip3z is always causing trouble on here of late!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
I followed on from an earlier post.

So did others lol.

I discuss things, this is a discussion forum. I PAID my fiver for that ;).

Aaaaaanyway, back to the topic.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Terrible news, hope they get them back.

I work with a company called Auto-txt doing Cat 5 tracking systems for cars..the customers and their reasons for buying our product is very scarey... one guy had his house broken into whilst he was asleep upstairs, they took the keys, and the car.

Another was telling me how his parents Audi was stollen and recovered, went into the body shop for a few weeks to be repaired, the night they got it back, it was on the drive, the same people came back and turned the car over... ripped it apart.

Nasty stuff.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Bubbles said:
Terrible news, hope they get them back.

I work with a company called Auto-txt doing Cat 5 tracking systems for cars..the customers and their reasons for buying our product is very scarey... one guy had his house broken into whilst he was asleep upstairs, they took the keys, and the car.

Another was telling me how his parents Audi was stollen and recovered, went into the body shop for a few weeks to be repaired, the night they got it back, it was on the drive, the same people came back and turned the car over... ripped it apart.

Nasty stuff.

Yeah I think if I was to spend thousands on my car I would want a tracker.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Its not just about money though... its sentimental value too... some of the cars on our database i think "WTF?!" hehe...

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
thanks for your messages guys.

still no news from tyhe police - although they have lots of evidence now.

tonis subaru had a tracker on it, but todate it isnt showing up on there system. She has only owned the car 3 months - poor girl.

I agree with darren - think i'd choke if i had a call from someone saying i was being taken to court by the lad / lass who stole my car.

If you can keep your eyes out for both - especially around the North west area I would be very grateful.

172 Exclusive
Shocking, people have no morals these days.
I'm in the Wigan Area, i'll keep my eyes open.
You got any pics of both cars so i know what to look out for?

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Only found the Williams? Or the Subaru?

Be interesting to see what state it's in.

Last edited:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
good news bout the willy. lets wait and see what condition it is in.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Scott-16v! said:
Taken from williamsclio.co.uk
http://www.williamsclio.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6675

Northy Wrote:
police have just rung - they have found my car !

carnt speak as i need to get my spare set of keys.

it was found within 5 miles of my house around 10am.

Thank you guys.,

Hopefully all goes ok for the fella and the car is in one piece:)

Bloody excellent news! I hope it's been left well alone......

D.

Mini Cooper S sport
Least they found one of them, hope they haven't wrecked it or torched it..

Fingers crossed they track down the Scooby as well.

Does Anyone Have The Reg Numbers As I Will Keep An Eye Out In My Area As Iam Out And About All The Time . Hope You Get Them Back . And What Was The Colour Of The Scooby . Good Luck

All You Need To Do Is Find Who Done It A Kick Some F..kin Arse . I Will Be Very Plesaed To Help In That Department ...

Maz

LY 200
Nice one greenfingers, I have seen the size on you mate and I wouldn't wanna get on the wrong side of you :)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
Hi guys.

Thanks so much for keeping a eye out for me. The subarus reg is / was M379 YWE and was found in dark blue.

The car appears ok on the outside but thankfuly there is aload of evidence left on the inside and the police will need to do tests to recover any evidence.

Pictures of my car taken last night - dirty its ever been bar the RWS weekend.

DSCN2449.jpg

DSCN2448.jpg

DSCN2446.jpg

Maz

LY 200
So pleased for you Northy, I just hope the police catch the thieving t*ats and Toni's car gets found too :)

RS Megane DCi 175
Great stuff Northy, glad you got the Willy back. No news whatsoever on the scoob tho?

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
no news on tonis subaru yet.

been on to tracker everyday.

so that means they have either found the tracker inside the car, the car is still in a area with no reception, or not moved since monday morning.

Im taking toni out tonight to go and look around the area where mine was found...nevr know your luck.

Thanks for all your wishes guys and gals.

clio 16v
i'm a little confused here, i thought that a tracker gave a position of the car when requested, and that it could always be contacted in the event of theft, so that the where abouts could be identified? I do appreciate an area with no reception is possible, but isnt it based on GPS?

Northy- glad they found your car mate, at least if its within 5miles, they shouldnt have been able to do too much damage.