ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Straightliners (1/4 mile) event! 8th and 9th May

Clio 182 Trophy
Russ.

Keep an eye out for Trophy's which have had dampers refurbished, I personally would not buy one if it has not, unless the price reflects this, also belts should be done as they are 5 year old now.

If you need any advice on buying Trophy's let me know.

Sorry to hijack thread.

Ben.

Last edited:
  Mini Cooper S
Yeah both days pal you up for it?! :rasp: never been to one before so im looking forward!

Nashy

S2 106 GTI
I would have a bod up but due to moving in the house on monday - and working sat - no can do! :(

Also will be fixing the loop gti as the drive shaft shat itself!

Italian 3.2 V6
So any1 run? What did u get? Iv just got home from a good days graft! :( lo
wish I had been there today I stead!!!

Roll on tmrw! Wana try n get into 14's!!! Lol

PSJ.

Mini Cooper S
think me and tunst will mett you just before we go in so we can get the clios parked up together? didnt run mate was gonna wait to run you tomoz lol!!

Nashy

Italian 3.2 V6
Ok lol. Well should a be afew of us tmrw..

Me (182)
you n tunst (R27)
russ (hopefully) (trophy)
dangle172 (172)
jamier27 (225)
nixxy (172)

... I think that's it :S

who turned up today?

PSJ

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
me and nashy lol, was a good day like, pitty one of the drag cars rolled :(

Mini Cooper S
just me n tunst?!:dapprove: but will be better with a few i think! few smart vehicles today mind video camera tomoz me thinks!! what time you going for? was gonna txt you anyway.

Nashy

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I want to take a car up the strip!! im gona go see a man about a ford cortina :cool:

Mini Cooper S
im gonna strip out and supercharge just before morning should give me a decent advantage!!:evil:

Nashy

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Speaking of superchargers iv found one in the garage... and a turbo.. ;)

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
i will see you all tomorrow... still dont know wether to take M3 or 225 dilemma is m3 is for sale so dont want to blow clutch! and 225 is the missus's and she is against the idea lol

Mini Cooper S
yeah i might need that depends what they say when i ring on monday new recaro and steering wheel ftw! for free!! lol

Nashy

Mini Cooper S
the best sound was either the tvr or the civics! a 172 cup was really good ran some good times and nearly won every race lol;)

Nashy

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
rapid! what about that mad grey 500bhp corsa thats usually there running low 12s

Mini Cooper S
not sure on the times but he got away from some good cars! think there was a grey corsa dont know if it ran that quick!

Nashy

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
The GTR got 11.35

There was a corsa there not sure on the power, it was JDM Dyno's own car.

Sound of the day was between the TVR and the Civics... as nashy said the cup did well!

Mini Cooper S
just looked at the weather looks pretty much the same as so big coat and hat needed just in case! tunst your jacket is in my car!

Nashy

itb'd mk6 fiesta
yeah that was me in the red fez did you see me running i managed a 15.6 and crossing the line at 88mph. thats on standard clutch and full interior

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Might pop out in the afternoon tomorrow, doubt I'll run the trophy though. Might need my van/trailer if my mate runs his sc 106 for 2 days in a row! Was taking it easy today to save his gearbox, think he did abest of 13.2 but says he wasn't happy with that!
Russ

Italian 3.2 V6
Meet at DFS carpark for 9.30 - 9.45 in the morning guys and We will head there for 10 - 10.15 :D

Or see who ever there tmrw sometime. Ul see us all I'm sure ;)

See u tmrw!

PSJ.