ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripped out interiors examples please

clio sport
Thinking of stripping out my interior in my 172 but not sure what to take out and what to leave any chance you could post some examples of yours for some ideas cheers.

clio sport
I suppose that's why I want to see some examples, I would like to take more than the rear seats out though.

SQ5
y7edadud.jpg

a6ejy7u5.jpg

Completely stripped

yby9a5ut.jpg

unydybev.jpg

Stripped with Dash

5evuhahe.jpg

y6yga8a3.jpg

Stripped enough for a roll cage and more comfort/sound reduction

SQ5
Few reasons.

Weight distribution
Changing of inlet route, car was supercharged so had inlet piping running where battery would go
Tidies engine bay

a5aja3ar.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Ive got my rear seats and everything out of the boot stripped and a false floor with a bit of carpet.

Imo it makes a fair difference, but its probably just the extra noise making me think its faster :p
20121118_141352_zps958729a7.jpg

20121118_141406_zps1c50e806.jpg

Hoping to make a start on mine at the weekend. will be stripping the rear but keeping most of the front carpet and door cards till the weather picks up a little.
Where do people get them sabelt renault sport steering wheels?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Hoping to make a start on mine at the weekend. will be stripping the rear but keeping most of the front carpet and door cards till the weather picks up a little.

Renault wests sells them from here, he has a thread somewhere

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

I bought mine direct from R sport Wimbledon. Ktec also sell them.