ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

strutbraces and coilovers??? (which)

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
hey peeps!

i own a '03 172 cup which has prviously been lowered on cheapy springs!!!

soon to change however as i want a set of coilovers! not too interested in track performace as i want some that are suitable for road use. (mates have them but they seem so stiff is this just their set up?)

also want a front and rear strut brace (know they dont have much affect but i just like them (visually) and after all the problems i had with my previous saxo strutmounts, i want some on my cup!

so heres the questions???

1) coileys > which ones? (road use) and also poly bushes a good idea?
( are all these components specific to a cup or any that fit a 172???)

2) strutbraces!!! (again any or specific cup ones)

little clueless to be honest ive got myself confused between the 172 and cup suspension setup! cant tell the difference! any advice or experience welcome! cheers!

j

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
c'mon guys! could do with the info! got the urge to spend some pennys before the mrs finds out how much i've saved!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
bumpin' it! hate to bump but do if i have to!!!
i really hate cheapy springs! also dislike the g/f trying to spank my cash!

RS RIP
H&R's all the way , so they say haha...

I've just ordered some . supposed to be one of the best rides in it's price-class. Not too hard/stiff.

K-tec do them, Yozzasport do them

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
cool! are they just 172 fitment or are there different ones like the 182/182 cup packs???

clueless looked into it soo much its all gone to pieces! lol

cheers