ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sub running in time

Dont bother with a cap, there ment 2 store power 2 help the battery and in my opion are cack, 1st stage is 2 up grade ur battery, then upgrade ur earth wires ,from batt and alternator.

Really depends what ur after, personally i have a otima yellow top which was a c##t to fit, ur battery would probably cope ok with the engine runnin, anywhere that sells batterys will be able 2 help u with a better 1, try upgradind ur earths be4 shelling out 4 a new 1 thou.

depending on the quality of sub it should be run in from about 20 hours and 40 hours

this will help it loosen up and move more freely

my new components need to be runn in for 50 hours

You run them gently then slow play em louder, Once they are run in you can put more power into em cos the cones loosen up.

I think it takes about 20 or so hours use to run them in but i may b wrong.

Optima Yellow tops are the dogs! You can get one brand new from Five Star in Barking (Essex) - 0208 594 7921. Itll cost you 176.25 (inc vat). Ripspeed/Halfords can get them, but itll cost you over 220 quid. Im running 4 amps, (and two of them are big f*ckas), and the Optima does the job. Make sure you dont buy an Optima Red top as they are not Deep Cycle.

Optima Yellow tops are the dogs! You can get one brand new from Five Star in Barking (Essex) - 0208 594 7921. Itll cost you 176.25 (inc vat). Ripspeed/Halfords can get them, but itll cost you over 220 quid. Im running 4 amps, (and two of them are big f*ckas), and the Optima does the job. Make sure you dont buy an Optima Red top as they are not Deep Cycle.