ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sub Wiring...

Impreza Type RA
I'm thinking of putting a small sub in the boot of my '02 Clio 172, I just wondered were is the best place to run the power wire from the battery into the boot?

In my last car, it was a ball ache actually getting the wire into the car without drilling etc.

Any help is much appreciated :)

There is a grommet in the passenger footwell i think, run it through there, and down underneath the sills

Impreza Type RA
I don't really fancy drilling, if it comes to it I will, but i'd rather go through a hole already there!

Cheers for the advice though. :)

Covered in bird s**t
Is the hole near to the bonnet release lever by any chance? I remember reading about it somewhere.

There are a fair few threads on wiring up subs & amps, including where & how to run the power lead etc. Well worth doing a search :)

A ANIMAL
I did my 182 this weekend - trust me it is MUCH easier just to drill - trying to follow the exisiting wiring is a nightmare!! if you need any pointers PM me.