ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subway, Greenhithe, Saturday 3pm

Spotted subway in his beast earlier today. Giving it some beans on the straight on the way to dartford tunnel. Car looked amazing and sounded mean. Tried to catch up but realised after 0.01secs it werent gonna happen!

Engles Mummy
Waay!

Yea I remember seeing you, you turned off at the hilton right?

That’s my favorite stretch of road!

yep that road is luvly and quiet, as not many ppl now its a short cut. and btw ur meant to be in the first lane if you wanna go straight! hahahah thats one quick car u have

that wud be a dream, and it looked like u cleaned it aswell, it was sparkling, normally its filthy when you put pics up..... u still got that quicksilver exhaust on it?

Engles Mummy
The car is always cleaned m8. Only post up dirty pictures to piss off the Clio lovers.

Nope, the qs i sold a few weeks back. The v6 is already a very difficult car to sell, net alone having modifications on it!

lovely car, hopefully it wont take to long to shift. dont see any round this area, think yours is the 1st once i have seen on the road, except for at meets and stuff. Must get a lot of looks in it aswell, as you tore past me the guy on pavement swung round to have a look at you launch off!