ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged 172 cup insurance

Had a few quotes for insurance on a supercarged 172 cup. Best one so far is A. Flux £500 fully comp:D. Thats only £60 more than last year. One of the joys about getting older cheaper car insurance.

DMS

A thirsty 172
popie, how old are you out of interest? And how much NCB do you have?
Sky wanted something like £950 for me fully comp, which is preposterous! Flux and Greenlight only want in the region of £700 - £750 which is only slightly more than I was paying when the car was normally aspirated.

popie, how old are you out of interest? And how much NCB do you have?
Sky wanted something like £950 for me fully comp, which is preposterous! Flux and Greenlight only want in the region of £700 - £750 which is only slightly more than I was paying when the car was normally aspirated.
Iv just turned 32, and got 11 years no claims bonus. Thing is last year i had a 346 bhp impreza and that only cost me £500, when i went to swop it over for my 172 cup they would not insure me on it, to much of a high risk car (no abs?)