ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged LY R27

Turbo LY R27
A few shots from trax and some other recent shots. The project isnt quite finished yet, needs an ecu but other than that i can take it to 5/5.5k fine. The sound is amazing!!! I know some wont like the stickers but i dont care, everyone ive met loves them in the flesh. Will be forged running 350/60 later this year or early next :)
DSCF2052.jpg

DSCF2049.jpg

DSCF2047.jpg

DSCF2044.jpg

DSCF2042.jpg

DSCF2040.jpg

DSCF2030.jpg

DSCF2029.jpg

DSCF2028.jpg

DSCF2027.jpg

DSCF2026.jpg

DSCF2022.jpg

DSCF1983.jpg

BUMBLEBEE.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
looks good mate heard about this when i was getting my geometry done there. would love to see it in the flesh :)

The style of the stickers look good, but I don't get why you would have a 'supercharged' sticker on it. Surely you want it to be a surprise when you kane it past some one ;)

260% JCW
Good job fella......and in the best colour Renault do, Looks gorgeous.

Any engine pics?........

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The style of the stickers look good, but I don't get why you would have a 'supercharged' sticker on it. Surely you want it to be a surprise when you kane it past some one ;)

He wants people to know. Asw style.

Noth something i'd have on my car but absolute epic machine. Very much power to match the handling.

How realiable has it been?

LY 182
How much did you pay Jamsport to do their advertising for them? :rasp:

Just messing, looks really good that. Apart from the supercharged sticker which I think looks pretty shite.

Turbo LY R27
I saw this on the fastcar stand, I dont normally like stickers on cars but this looks spot on.

It was on the jamsport one mate.

Engine looks the same mate, just charger fluid and a boost pipe lol!! The charger and intercooler are mounted behind the grill ;)

The JAM-sport and supercharged stickers were put on just for the show, put once they were on myself and everyone thought it looks the nuts!! Im getting a fabia VRS next month so this is a just a toy now so why not make it look like one lol!!

Turbo LY R27
How much did you pay Jamsport to do their advertising for them? :rasp:

Just messing, looks really good that. Apart from the supercharged sticker which I think looks pretty s**te.

Thanks...

Gally, been very reliable mate, had it for 3 months like this and no problems and the mapping isnt finished, running to much boost. But it drives the same as standard but smoother, even managed to retain the kangaroo ;) lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice to hear it's realiable mate although you have way too many pennies! ;)

Evo 5 RS
Gorgeous...! Last pic looks great.

(Not a fan of the stickers though) Any chance of engine pics? Not expecting bling fireworks just haven't seen a mk3 with a charger before

edit:...you read my mind ;)

RS6 C7
It was on the jamsport one mate.

Engine looks the same mate, just charger fluid and a boost pipe lol!! The charger and intercooler are mounted behind the grill ;)

The JAM-sport and supercharged stickers were put on just for the show, put once they were on myself and everyone thought it looks the nuts!! Im getting a fabia VRS next month so this is a just a toy now so why not make it look like one lol!!

Well it was next to the fastcar...

Fabia VRS
Get your self to an EA meet fella!
There on on sunday if your interested!

Id love to see this!

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Saw this at trax looks great apart from stickers , stealth FTW.
How much did it cost for conversion should be Real weapon when finished perfect R27 :approve:

Turbo LY R27
Get your self to an EA meet fella!
There on on sunday if your interested!

Id love to see this!

Yeah ill come along to onw, i'll prob wait till its finished :)

Stickers are marmite, but they look good in the metal, but thanks any way lol!! They are staying so no need to tell me to loose them, dont waste your energy typing lol ;)

But thanks for all the comments guys :)

SQ5
What power and why can't it run properly on standard ECU?

I hope it's more reliable than that fiesta lol!

Turbo LY R27
What power and why can't it run properly on standard ECU?

I hope it's more reliable than that fiesta lol!

The standard ecu from what i understand isnt the best for this and is a git to use. To much technical jargon for me, but another ecu running with the standard one offers more scope like boost controlling so im told. AC, CC, TC etc are all retained, it doesnt feel compromised at all! What fiesta? Ive known a few people with very reliable SC fiesta's. Think 250/260 stage 1 power wise :)

SQ5
Boost control on a supercharger?! Lol!

The red fiesta on that stand that's been rebuilt 4 times in 2 months as the kept putting belts that were to tight on and then the lad kept tracking it and not running engine is so it broke again!

Turbo LY R27
Boost control on a supercharger?! Lol!

The red fiesta on that stand that's been rebuilt 4 times in 2 months as the kept putting belts that were to tight on and then the lad kept tracking it and not running engine is so it broke again!

Im no mechanic mate lol. Oh yeah that one has been through the wars a bit, its a fukin beast tho, pumping out 380 i think in a shell lol!

Thanks daniel, will be a beast when its finished :)

SQ5
You can't call it a beast though as it doesn't run reliably and watching it on track the other day it didn't look fast on the three laps it done!

I'm still surprised why yours ant run on standard ECU though?! Everyone else's can :/

Because a bright yellow Clio doesn't say 'look at me' enough, you definitely need to add a load of stickers.

The engine is great but the exterior is poor.

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
If I had a model lying on my car I'd hope she would smile. No-one likes a trout pout and dodgy drawn on eyebrows