ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged MK1 F4R track car project

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1
Re: MK1 F7R track car project

It's ok. I wont!
Did a bit of work on it today. Bit more on the cage, changed the steering column mounting and fitted seat properly. Just needs door bars and passenger side seat mounting in. Inside will get sprayed in a couple of weeks. :D I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Common Danny Sort it out... you inspired me to sort mine out... looks like I'll be finished before you lol

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1

Blah Blah Blah! :)
Its finished really. Got to do a few little things. Couple of things don't work exactly as I want but its mostly done. A bit more cage is going in. I am remounting the seats. Bought some 1.6mm plate and some more 42mm CDS tube today. Paint is all bought to spray the inside, just need to finish the cage and seats. I really am going to try to get all that done for sunday morning. I would like the inside in primer before sunday tea time ideally. Lets see ay!

Here are a few pictures

02be9bf3.jpg

b4b02baa.jpg

46b7fc27.jpg

d05241e7.jpg

95225435.jpg

77c46e67.jpg

c2a79164.jpg

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Agree with ph-reebone white garage FtW

Looking great Danny!

I'd like a cage....dunno why! Mine goes into paint next week excited!

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1

Cage is finished. Just gonna work on the seat mounts now. Here are some more pics.

f6752b89.jpg

46446d54.jpg

7c48b5c8.jpg

25987be7.jpg

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1

Cheers guys. Im not sure about gussetting, I'm not sure that it needs it?

Nathan used an orbital polisher jobby on the 3/4 panel today. Looks mint! Can't wait till it all gets done!

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq

car looks great can tell this is being done to a high standard

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer

Niiiice same red I'm choosing for my cage :)

Soo going to get both ours together for a photo sesh when we're finished :D

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1

727 capsicum red. All done now. Screen is getting fitted tomorrow. Pictures to follow.

Trophy #473

Not the greatest photos but its red, just removed the masking :)

PICT0610.jpg

PICT0609.jpg

PICT0620.jpg

PICT0611.jpg

Massive ball ache spraying the interior so many nooks and crannies!

SG 200 Cup+F4R'd MK1

Windscreen was fitted today. Here are some better pictures. More work to come in a couple of days.

95158a3b.jpg

6fffb5c4.jpg

7321b4e8.jpg

b558043a.jpg

Trophy #473

We've still go a few more bits to do; spray the sills and spray the filler and wing mirror cap. Then finish flatting and polishing the exterior. Dannys coming round on new years eve to get it all put back together.

94' Valver F4R'd

Looks amazing! Still in love with my Mk1 PH3 1.4RT probably because its my first car, but i think i will always find space for a Mk1 Clio somewhere, Really really want a PH1 Valver or Williams :)
Keep up the work, Love reading this thread!!

williams and trophy

looking good mate. but wouldnt the cage be better boxed in at the front rather than just the 2 plates??

Trophy #473

Danny was too busy playing football today (s**t game imo) so I fitted the doors, boot, all the rubber seals and carbonate 3.4's all by my sen. I also closed the bonnet after fitting the scuttle... then realised theres no pedle box fitted thus no bonnet cable... doh! Also going to be fitting a cut down and modified heater box and 1.2 dash top.

Happy new year btw.