ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supersprint or Ktec stealth

Wats ya view on the above? Do they produce similar gains and sound? Personally prefer the stealth but supersprint seems to be rave on here.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Thought there were loud and resonable sounding supersprints. KTEC stuff tends to be made by other people anyway, like manifolds being supersprints.

If I had not had a magnex on car when bought it only other manufacturer I would consider is supersprint. Check their website and they claim increases with power graphs. Not many do that. Only thing I dont like is black finish compared to magnex which is ss finished throughout

Mondeo STTDCI

SuperSprint if you can take the noise especially in long trips. K-tec if not. Simple really.

Also...do you plan to keep the OE exhasut and replace it when you come to sell? If not the Supersprint will affect your sale more UNLESS a enthusiast buys your car.

i would have without doubt gone for supersprint if not for the oval tailpipe... would like it to be a twinpipe if not stealth then. well, if it is really that good... i may jus be swayed towards it then ;)

oh god he is talking street system :sick: dont get either lol ktec imho sh*te supersprint street system pale imatation of the real thing

do you have to sort out ya intake & ecu for the supersprint race system? tell me that the street system is not that bad... :eek:

I like the idea of hidden k-tec one, you get away from the boyracer look. I really dont like the look of my k-tec exhaust.

-Rob

well not really but it would help no end with the race system i managed about 10-bhp with no other mods and fueling all over the shop so bmc and remamp would be even better most prob looking at about 20 bhp

Bros go the k-tec hidden system. It does sound different to the standard system, got a nice low down tone to it but doesnt sound outta place

R

rich[182]

stealth all the way, IMO visible tailpipes on 172 look too after market & boy racery unless you have a cut out on the bumper which makes it look factory, otherwise they just hang down too low

R

rich[182]

didnt mean to offend, just my opinion, suppose each to their own

rich

ok if you had a choice between the stealth and supersprint street system, which way would you go? and is the gain on stealth as claimed by ktec? would like to sort out the zorst b4 my next track day :devilish:

I think it is only the supersprint race systems that are loud, the standard ones have a much more subtle sound.

a cat back may give you 1-2 bhp the supersprint street systems are quite subtle really but quality far better than ktec if you dont live near ktec or arnt willing to travel all the time i wouldnt go ktec