ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Surrey Rolling Road Day - Saturday 7th July

Clio Sport 197
Hello all,

Clio197.net is organising a rolling road meet at the above, so thought I'd extend the invitation to you guys. See below, I can copy names from here across to the other forum for those who want to attend.

As per other thread i said i was going to speak to Surrey Rolling Road about a group meeting.

Date: 7th July

We will need a min of 10 cars.

Price: £35 per car.

Name:
1. Mdking
2. Shakey_Hand_Man
3. Ben197
4. Crazirob
5. Jonsey
6. TwingoGeekeo
7. sideways danny

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll probably come along but not sure if I'll run my R26. I will if I've had my 630cc injectors fitted.

Post it in South East as well so more will see it.

Clio Sport 197
Name:
1. Mdking
2. Shakey_Hand_Man
3. Ben197
4. Crazirob
5. Jonsey
6. TwingoGeekeo
7. sideways danny
8. Tank (maybe)
9. Cub 172 (maybe)
10. Gorms

Clio Sport 197
Name:
1. Mdking
2. Shakey_Hand_Man
3. Ben197
4. Crazirob
5. Jonsey
6. TwingoGeekeo
7. sideways danny
8. Tank (maybe)
9. Cub 172 (maybe)
10. Gorms
11. Dagenham Dustbin

Clio Sport 197
can i be added to the list please :)
all ok to pay on the day??

Hi Matt,

Not me organising it on 197.net but I will I ask, i believe it will be a case of £10 deposit a few weeks before and then the rest on the day.

Ben

GTD, Lupo
Ben i will be covering the weekend at work but not 100% im working or not so might have to sit this one out. Will know for sure nearer the time.

Clio Sport 197
Hi everyone, this event has been cancelled I'm afraid as the organiser is unable to complete planning. I tried to take on the organising but unfortunately Surrey RR has already given the date to another club. For those who are interested they will be running a £40 Saturday on 30th June, not 100% confirmed but I will post when it is.