ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

susepention quistion

clio sport 172
hey people , how can you tell when you susepention is dead and needs repalceing , i have one shock that is leaking so i know one has gone on the back , but dont know if fronts have gone to, tryed to bounce and its all seem very stiff like no bounce back but i dont know if thats norma or not for a 172 so jsut trying to work out if i jsut need to replace the back ones on there own or both front and back !

so then other question is

do i just do standared shocks or should i do the new kit by k-tec like the v-max kit and do all around shocks and springs , or will it mess the ride of the car up what do people think ?

Clio Sport 172 ITB
its really up to you what you want to do m8. Have you lowered the car yet on the standard shocks?? if you havent but its something your thinking of doing in the near future, then going for a coilover setup may be your best bet :) if the front shocks still feel stiff then they should be fine. there not all that soft to begin with tbh!