ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspended from Xbox Live

Never above 25mpg
I am!

Had a kind of American hate biography and I think it's finally been spotted!

Can't think of any other reason why my accounts been held back.

Oopsy.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
someone has probabaly filed a complaint and they have noticed your bio, mine just says code of conduct 6 times now lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha LOL. Mine says bawdeep in your sister and hangin out your mum or something similar...wonder how long it will be.

They made me change my GT after about 6months of is. (jockstrapmcgee)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
if u play a oneplayer game whilst connected to xbo live on an 'early relesae' can they detect you? thought it was only if you played multiplayer etc.

57 Clio Campus Sport
if u play a oneplayer game whilst connected to xbo live on an 'early relesae' can they detect you? thought it was only if you played multiplayer etc.

Early games they can detect if connected to xbox live at all. If you play it a week before without xbox live, then connect to xbox live before the game is released, then they can detect you, because the disc data is saved on an internal memory which uploads to microsoft next time you connect. It doesn't date stamp it from when you played, but if you have played it, then connect before release date, then it will show you having played it on that day so depending on how long before release date it is, they might ban you.