ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

suspension problem on my valver...help

Hi hope someone can help

I have a really worrying problem with my valver. After a long drive and when I have no one in the back of the car I get a problem coming from the rear of my car. First the rear starts to squeak and then i get a really bad knocking noise to the point where as i slow down the knocking will knock really loudly and in time with the speed of the car. So when i speed up the knocking gets faster.

sounds like the back is going to drop off has any one got any ideas any suggestions welcome

check ya spare is up tight and check it aint ya exhaust knocking. hence once its heated up and expanded a bit it knocks under the car, mine does

There is no spare wheel I removed it because I thought that was the problem at first along wih the cage.

WHat I plan to do tonight is put the rear on axle stands get the rear wheels off and have a look. Although I have no idea what to look for. Any advice

It is very strange because when there are people in the car the noise goes but when Im driving on my own the noise is terrible.