ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suspension refresh time...spacers?

It appears the time has come for the suspension to be refreshed on my 182, it's approaching the 90,000 mark and things feel loose so gonna sharpen things up and hopefully enjoy the car again. Have done searches and read loads on this subject...now the car is used only at weekends really on the road so will be going with the following new set-up, all genuine OEM parts apart from where it's mentioned:

Cup shocks
Top mounts (do these come with a revised spacer or something?)
Wishbones
Inner track rods
Track rod ends
Powerflex ARB bushes
Powerflex rack bushes

Undecided on only one thing which is where a bit of advice would be handy. Either going to go with the Eibach sportline or Cooksport springs, and would quite like to space the wheels out 15mm after seeing it on @Lawro BG thread. I'm running on the standard 182 cup wheels, would I get away with 15mm spacers all round on cook sports or has anyone had issues? Don't want rubbing of any sort. Would I maybe be better with Eibach springs with the spacers bearing in mind it's just road use for the car? Or would there still be a chance of rubbing? Finally what's the safest/best type of spacer to use as not really clued up on these at all. Any advice or experiences shared would be much appreciated, cheers!!