ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sussex Newbie! - My First Frenchie - Track Fun Here I Come!

Good evening all,

I'm Karl (nickname Karlos) I've just won a 172 on eBay and pick it up next weekend.
It's my first Renault and I'm looking forward to posting updates and conversing with you all regards upgrades and your opinions etc.

I'm a frequent poster on DetailingWorld, so if there are any of you guys that are on there, you may recognise the user name :D

Pictures of the car will be posted up next weekend :)

Cheers

Karlos

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Good evening all,

I'm Karl (nickname Karlos) I've just won a 172 on eBay and pick it up next weekend.
It's my first Renault and I'm looking forward to posting updates and conversing with you all regards upgrades and your opinions etc.

I'm a frequent poster on DetailingWorld, so if there are any of you guys that are on there, you may recognise the user name :smiley:

Pictures of the car will be posted up next weekend :smile:

Cheers

Karlos

Welcome aboard Karlos.

Look forward to seeing some updates :up:

Clio 182
hey dude! pretty new here also, live in ford so just up the road. seems to be a few around which is pretty cool :)

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Hi Karlos. Welcome to the Club- I'm Hove. Got my 172 a month back.
Did you get that one in Kendal? Was watching that one, pretty similar to mine.
Track for me too- Brands, Silverstone, Thruxton possibly, Combe and Lydden amongst others
Newb to it all tho. Have to team up and go to Brands. Sometimes as cheap as £99 for the day....

Welcome aboard Karlos.

Look forward to seeing some updates :up:

Thanks mate, will be picking the car up on Saturday :)

Welcome along. I think there are a few of us in Sussex, I'm in Worthing area.
I'm Worthing also, currently got a RB 182. Get some pictures up!
hey dude! pretty new here also, live in ford so just up the road. seems to be a few around which is pretty cool :smile:

I am in Bexhill gents, I work in Eastbourne (nights) and this car is my first track toy.
I've got a 16 reg Seat Alhambra TDi SE LUX DSG 184ps, a 14 Reg Skoda Superb DSG TDi CR170 (my work horse) and a Corsa B sport that'll be a 5 year project and that'll get a C20LET put in it along with a full rebuild.

Once I've got the Clio, you'll see a project thread get started for the car, also if you're interested, I will put a thread up of the SLOW Corsa build :D

As for ClioSport Track sessions, consider me in!

Hi Karlos. Welcome to the Club- I'm Hove. Got my 172 a month back.
Did you get that one in Kendal? Was watching that one, pretty similar to mine.
Track for me too- Brands, Silverstone, Thruxton possibly, Combe and Lydden amongst others
Newb to it all tho. Have to team up and go to Brands. Sometimes as cheap as £99 for the day....

The car I've bought will all be revealed when I post pictures... I'm sure if you've been watching them on eBay, you'll have seen this one. I will show you why in the project thread next weekend :D

AMG-TT-ST-LR3-182
Small world. I picked up a 182 on Sunday and also live in Bexhill!
Your name rings a bell. Think i've seen it on PH. You also know someone I used to go to school with...Nathan who had a Blue Corsa (had a Corsa back in the day too!)

Clio 182
Welcome to the club, I'm up near Gatwick but spend a lot of time around zooming around Sussex in my Arctic Blue 182FF

Small world. I picked up a 182 on Sunday and also live in Bexhill!
Your name rings a bell. Think i've seen it on PH. You also know someone I used to go to school with...Nathan who had a Blue Corsa (had a Corsa back in the day too!)

How weird! Yep, I know Nath... but I'm racking my brains as to whether I know yourself or not or whether we've met before

I've just leased a small unit in bexhill, if you ever need some dry space pal, just PM me and if I e got space available, you're more than welcome to pop down :D

Welcome to the club, I'm up near Gatwick but spend a lot of time around zooming around Sussex in my Arctic Blue 182FF

I shall keep an eye out for you all :)