ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suzuki TL1000R anyone owned one?

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Guys
Hope it is ok to post motorcycle related stuff in here?
I have been looking long and hard at Suzuki TL1000R's all winter. I am pretty sure that i want one for summer.
I have been out looking at two bikes so far, but has not found that perfect one yet.
But i am curious if any of you have any experience with them?

I want a blue/white one, possible a yellow one if it is VERY nice. Would like it to look along these lines..
Fq0rBno.jpg
Sb17xiT.jpg

SC9heBz.jpg

suzuki-tl-1000-r-2003-3.jpg

379f9e653afe493eac49c88c7d6fcd20.jpg

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a Srad..

Older thousands are a bit of a handful, might be worth getting a steering damper/sorting the suspension to stop it shaking its head.

Snotter's
Meant to be a bit of a handful and not really a beginner bike, I think they are very cool however

Clio 182
The early ones uses to high side if pressed on. I'm sure they revised them with a steering damper.
That noise though mmmmmmmm

106 rallye
My old man had a brand new one, v92 eet. What a bike, remus cans on sounded unreal! You wont be dissapointed blue n white is the only colour to have!