ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swapping over headlight covers.

Monaco 172
Hello,

Basically long story short, my OH's mum is an idiot and made me move my car closer to her garage to allow room for her daughter's pram to get past, in doing so I told her if she opens the garage to check first if it will hit my car. She didn't and as a result, took a gouge out of my headlight, so I'm wondering instead of forking out for a whole xenon headlight unit, can I just buy a normal headlight and swap the perspex over and re-seal it?

Any guides or some one who has done this before would be great. I'm a glazier by trade so can get hold of the relevnt silicone/tools etc. no problem.

Thanks,

Lukas.

Monaco 172
Cheers mate :) thanks for taking the time to search and answer my query! I think I'll give it a go if I can't find a decent priced replacement :)