ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Swirl Mark removal help

Clio 197 F1
As above seem to have quite a few marks over the car, knowone else seems to see them but me... what is the best way to get rid of them, would it be best to get someone professionally into sort them out for me..

thank you

106 GTi
Working by hand requires some extreme elbow grease to try and remove them and is mostly never 100% succesfull. Meguiars scratch X and a folded terry towel for more bite is one of the best routes by hand.

A Porter Cable machine Polisher is proabably the best option.

M140i/Orange 182
r-jay said:
Working by hand requires some extreme elbow grease to try and remove them and is mostly never 100% succesfull. Meguiars scratch X and a folded terry towel for more bite is one of the best routes by hand.

A Porter Cable machine Polisher is proabably the best option.

you must of answered this question so much ay mate!

Well Brazo R-Jay and 182_Blue will do it for money (sluts the lot of them) but depends on where you are based.

Clio 197 F1
im based in essex but obviously prepared to travel to wherever really, dont suppose you'd know roughly how much it could be.

cheers