ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Syncing bookmarks between MBP and iPhone

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone help me?

Finally sorted my bookmarks out on my MPB, but it won't sync with my iPhone.

All the other iCloud stuff is syncing, well the calendars, I don't really use anything else over iCloud.

Any suggestions? Please be warned, if you do have an answer, it will need to be in full r****d dialogue as I'm a total technophobe.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
On your iPhone, if you go to Safari, open the bookmarks then open bookmarks bar, are they in there? I made this error, assuming they'd just appear in my bookmarks menu, but no.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
So on the iPhone they'll be in:

Safari - bookmarks - bookmarks menu (I think?)

On the address bar. The little CS icon thing that's next to the URL.

Drag that onto the the bookmarks bar.

Then check on your iPhone and see if it's in your bookmarks under "Bookmarks Bar"

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
On the address bar. The little CS icon thing that's next to the URL.

Drag that onto the the bookmarks bar.

Then check on your iPhone and see if it's in your bookmarks under "Bookmarks Bar"

Where is the bookmark bar?

I have book marks and top sites and reading list as options in the top left of the window...

Edit - Tried using the little plus button and adding to bookmark bar like that, but that didn't add it on the iPhone.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
How odd, it's just done it. I clicked a bookmark and it just reorganised them.

Oh well, jobs a good un. Wish I knew why it did it now and not earlier.