ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

t12eed at halfrauds sunderland

arctic 182 ff
today at bout 4pm ish seen you pull up sounds well that mate.coilovers ? i have stripey top on topping up oil on me mates m5 he picked up yesterday.

Za**** & Xr250R
today at bout 4pm ish seen you pull up sounds well that mate.coilovers ? i have stripey top on topping up oil on me mates m5 he picked up yesterday.

Hai cheer's mate that's the asbo sound :D not yet mate i've just got it slammed 40mm atm, yeah mate i spyed you spying me i thought you was frowning upon me taking up 2 spaces lol them m5's are beast's i love them :approve:

E92 M3
Hai cheer's mate that's the asbo sound :D not yet mate i've just got it slammed 40mm atm, yeah mate i spyed you spying me i thought you was frowning upon me taking up 2 spaces lol them m5's are beast's i love them :approve:

i used to do that mate stops people opening the door on ya car

arctic 182 ff
too true 2 spaces are the way forward for the thin french vehicles.i wasnt frowning mate there is a lad kicking about sland in a bg 182 he is a complete knob i thought it was him drives like a bel everywhere,looks well for springs that like sits perfect i wouldnt do coilovers.the m5 is a belter its a different world the power that thing has is immense.