ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T21ADS (Adam) making lots of noise in walsall

Seen (Actually heard first) you today Ad near manor hospital in walsall about 6pm, god me that exahaust is loud lol.

I say the hospital it was more the ford garage near midland car care (russ's place).

I did wave but you have tunnel vision or just plain arrogant flol.;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's crazy loud. Funny to listen to, not if your driving it though

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
we need to arrange a meet tesco walsall to see whos is loudest! my boster of an endpipe honestly sounds like the exhaust has blown,

so crap, whens payday :(

Yozza sound x5 . Tbh its one of the best sounding exhaust i have heard on a clio.

Just couldnt live with it day in day out lol.

When we were in convoy last year to chester is was like being chased by a fighter jet( but sideways);)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Ad's motor on the Rolling Road was almost blood inducing to the eardrums. On full pelt it is unbearable...but Ad doesnt care...or cant hear! ;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
theres only one ive heard thats near mine and thats the yozza on waynes cup

Speaking of which I was in his car last night for a little blast

Sounds awesome when giving it some but drones like mad when tootling about. Couldn't live with that.
I was tempted to get Fred to chop the cat out of mine too.
Not anymore!!!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
You should count yourself lucky Chris!

Can't remember how loud waynes was, but if yours is louder than mine was, I am surprised you can still hear at all!

Im having a friggin kid so not really seen anyone as of late. u going donington sunday?

i'll be down soon though. day at btm n night in the pub if you're game?

​You found me a cheaper loom yet?

yeah if the mrs isnt planning nout i should be able to come over sunday
you know im always game.just let me know as both cars need to be btm'd soon(twingo especially)