ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

T400PHY, Tewkesbury

Mk2 172
You only post when someone spots her

Ive posted on here loads recently due to the fact that im getting another clio!
Im not gonna post on someone else spotted if i dont know who they are lol

Last edited:
  Mk2 172
What are you getting fella?

gay 172!!! Meganes going cos I just want a cheaper car to use day to day and I only really drive megane backwards and forwards to work so just putting miles on it for no reason!! I want a megabusa westfield :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
gay 172!!! Meganes going cos I just want a cheaper car to use day to day and I only really drive megane backwards and forwards to work so just putting miles on it for no reason!! I want a megabusa westfield :)

I'm sure it wont be standard for long;).

Mk2 172
I'm sure it wont be standard for long;).

No ur right, im testing new fast road non adjustable AST dampers out on it. Still height adjustable but not threaded but are using locknut type design which can be lowered in small increments, so far easier to setup and fixed damping and rebound etc. No rock hard ride etc either. Be using much newer softer damper and spring rates off the adjustable stuff like i used to have. Looking forward to them :)

BMW 320 M Sport, 197
Ahh I see! Knew someone must have known that trophy, oh and spotted you too tonight dan.
Sounds like the Clio is starting off well! Have to take us for a spin, love those little karts. Meganes getting boring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk