ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

take 2: 172 on coilovers

bee

clio 172
photo1.jpg

lowered it 2days ago..

photo3.jpg

joshbeaven

Last edited by a moderator:

bee

clio 172
there a few speed bumps doesnt rub at all, clearly dont go 30 over the bumps just slow down a little.

well for all you hater and hoes its beening sold 2day :(

bee

clio 172
its not broken to all you faggots out there who like there clio shy high with mountain goats on the roof ;)

nope no arch liner out nothing,
was standard but the shocks n springs was shagged and found a brand new set of fk for 200 pound so small investment what paid off really.

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Mine scrapes the arches when i try to go down that low on the front :dapprove: you using spacers at all? Looks nice btw.

BG 182
its not broken to all you faggots out there who like there clio shy high with mountain goats on the roof ;)

nope no arch liner out nothing,
was standard but the shocks n springs was shagged and found a brand new set of fk for 200 pound so small investment what paid off really.

Any more left? :)

bee

clio 172
Cheers guy, well I've decide to keep it and get more bits, I'll but a picture up soon. Centres are in the boot NFL on now ;)

Sorry dude the guy only had one pair

clio campus sport
in all fairness "hats off to you pal" to have a sport so low on 16s with arch liners still in is epic, good work man and i think even tho its dirty it still shows off thats its dirty low hahah