ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taking the mick...

RS Clio 200
Had my 200T booked in for a couple of rattles to be sorted, only to be told that it would cost me £50 for the 'investigation'. As even though my car is a 64 plate, rattles are not covered after 2 years allegedly... needless to say currently with RCS at the moment as I find this rather unacceptable!!

dan's cast offs.
i take it that was with renault? i bet the mechanics don't work for free though :wink:

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Ford don't cover fixtures and fittings after 12 months.

Probably common for most car companies

RS Clio 200
Turns out I was given slightly duff info from the dealer (no way...). Yes there is the upfront charge, but if it's discovered to be a fault then it gets refunded. Not sure what else rattles inside door cards and dash can be other than faults in quality/workmanship!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
If renault were made to fix all the rattles on their cars they'd have no time to acutually service anything

If Renault could sort out all the stupid rattles and build quality issues they'd give BMW and Mercedes a run for their money.