ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tapatalk 2

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I've moved from iOS to Droid so can't tell you exactly but theres loads more actions and controls in v2.4 on Droid over v1.x I had on iOS

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
The only real gripe I have is with unread/new/updated threads. There really needs to be an obvious notification symbol imo rather than just slightly bolding the title.

Im used to it no so its a small gripe but it took a while to get used to.

SQ5
No, I still use the standard tapatalk which works fine and fills the screen. Not using the zoom function.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
On an iPad I'd just use the regular site unless of course you're accessing it via 3G

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358857633.332449.jpg

Little thumbnail of CS on the Tapatalk description. Worth buying for the iPad?

Just got Tapatalk 2 on the Iphone and it's much better than the normal one, I was having the doubling up of posts issue on the old one and it was really annoying but 2 seems great!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm not a fan yet, but sure I'll like it after I'm used to the layout.

Fiesta ST-3
Just out of interest how do I get a list of my threads?

Before it was on profile and my threads but now it's not?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
It doesn't appear to allow forum moderation/admin features that the original one did at the minute. That's my only gripe with it.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I will make do with 1. Would've bought today if it was 69p though.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
They must of realised it had been selling pretty well at 69p so they've bumped the price up.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
It was on a special introductory offer initially, but seems it has now gone to its normal price.

I'm finding it a bit buggy to be honest, so have gone back to tapatalk 1 for now.

2002 Flame Red 172
Just out of interest how do I get a list of my threads?

Before it was on profile and my threads but now it's not?

In left menu tap on people. Then select your profile then tap on posts. At the top of the screen you will see your user name. Tap on it n you can select either your posts or your topics.